On October 13 and 14 of this year, Bird & Bird LLP will be speaking at the 3rd annual IT Strategy, Governance and Transformation Forum. During this event, organized by Thought Leader Global, IT representatives of reckoned top multinationals companies and banks will be speaking on all sorts of IT related issues.
Topics include, inter alia,
- European Legal Issues of Big Data
- Successful Implementation of IT Governance in a Complex System Landscape
- IT Project Portfolio and Business Performance through IT Capabilities
- IT Transformation: Increasing Agility and Supporting Enterprise Strategic Direction
- Managing Both Legacy and Future ERP and Enterprise Applications
- Managing Big Data and its Business Applications Implementing a Data Governance Initiative
- Using Business Innovation for Radical Gains!
- IT Financial Management: a Necessary Initiative
- Managing Mobility, Virtualisation and Emerging Technologies
- IT Transformation through Setting up a Captive in India
- What IT Director and IT Audit Teams Need to Know about Data Protection
- Key Areas where IT is Supporting Corporate Growth, Marketing and Expansion
- Technology Driven Changes in Process / Impact of Compliance and Going Above and Beyond Compliance
In addition to Bird & Bird LLP, other confirmed speakers are representatives from: Alcopa, NETS, Oracle, Danfoss, Ferrovie dello Stato, Gulf Air, Idiso Hotel Distribution, HP Autonomy, Swisscom, Alliander, Equiniti, Banque Ohman, and JT INternational
Bird & Bird has arranged that clients or friends of the firm can attend the event at reduced priced. We even have some free tickets available (first come first served).
Please contact Willem Bongaerts (tax partner in the Netherlands) for more information.
Would you like to attend?