Wednesday 19th October from 5.00 to 7.30 p.m. at Bird & Bird Milan office, Via Borgogna, 8 - 20122 Milan, we will have the pleasure of discussing about our technological future's lifestyle speaking directly with those who are building it.
Google, IBM, Microsoft, HPE will illustrate the new achievements of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies, which promise to revolutionize the way we work, relate with the world, connect to the Internet and analyze data and information.
What is happening today? The computing power provided by Cloud services, the availability of huge amounts of data and the increasing number of connected devices provide the basic tools to help consumers and companies to complete all their daily activities.
Software Bot can already help us manage our agenda, but it's now possible to have them collect and study legal precedents, make a medical anamnesis, carry out some stages of scientific researches, drive our vehicles independently, analyze business data and provide reports or real management proposals.
Why involving lawyers? Every person with a legal or managing role in any company, not only IT ones, will soon have to face new market scenarios where the managing of contracts, personal data and the enhancement of the internal assets will need new protection and organizational models. We need to be ready to transform doubts and innovations into concrete business opportunities.
We will speak with:
At the end of the session we will be pleased if you could join us for a networking drink
- Carmelo Fontana (Corporate Counsel) - Google
- Alessandra Bini (Regional Counsel Middle East, Pakistan and North Africa) - IBM
- Bianca Del Genio (Legal and institutional Affair Director) - Microsoft Italia
- Luca Galantucci (Region Counsel Italy) - Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Roberto Camilli (Partner) and Debora Stella (Senior Associate) - Bird & Bird
- Welcome and introduction by Maurizio Di Bartolomeo - Head of Group Legal & Corporate Affairs - Giochi Preziosi and representative of ACC Europe Italy
Would you like to attend?