You have taken on board the VC investment. Or you have acquired the intended target company. Champagne has popped and fizzled. Monday, 9:00 am, the doors open. Now what?
Corporate investments are made for any number of reasons. An undervalued target. A platform to enter a market. An investment in potential. Buying a team or technology. More capacity.
In all cases, a central plank in the decision is financial data that is historic and projections that are assumptions. Meanwhile, the momentum of the deal may have irresistibly pulled you forward in spite of any number of legal issues that arose in due diligence. This headache is now yours. So now what?
Our Corporate partner, Padraig Walsh, and our guest speaker, Andrew Barclay, invite you to join this session for a practical guide on how to help your deal deliver on its promises. The subjects covered include:
- The magic of rigorous financial budgeting and forecasting
- The place for backtesting and linking it to strategy implementation
- Making sense of the due diligence report and completion hand-off
- Warranty claims and price adjustments
- Integrating the team, policies, governance and corporate culture
Relevant and practical materials will be provided. We have applied for CPD accreditation.
Light lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Would you like to attend?