The session will be divided into three parts:
- A recap of the core principles of representations and warranties in corporate acquisitions and investments
- A summary of the key positions to adopt in negotiations
- A case study to highlight traps to avoid
This session will be of interest to:
- Corporate acquisition teams
- General counsel and legal counsel
- PE, VC and angel investors
- Executive team of investee companies
- Industry advisers in respect of M&A and corporate investments
The session will be presented by Corporate partner, Padraig Walsh, and Dispute Resolution partner, Catherine Mun.
Relevant and practical materials will be provided. We have applied for CPD accreditation.
Light lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Would you like to attend?