Bird & Bird is hosting an informal roundtable breakfast briefing in which Padraig Walsh, Corporate Partner, Bird & Bird, Paul Williams, Corporate Finance Partner, and Carol Lam, Tax Principal at BDO, will lead an experience sharing discussion covering subjects as:
- Which is the right scheme – bonus shares, share options or phantom shares?
- How do I deal with departing executives?
- How will awards be treated for taxation by executives?
- Which valuation approaches are applied in share option valuations?
- How can the rights of the grantees be limited to sharing in dividends or a liquidity event?
We are deliberately keeping the numbers to a limited few, to facilitate open and free discussion. If you know others who have direct experience or interest in this subject, please let us know so we may extend an invitation.
Light breakfast and beverages will be served.
Would you like to attend?