This event shares ideas and experience with our audience to guide on how to develop a practical strategy to prepare for an acquisition, a trade sale or to raise capital from investors.
The event will be in the form of two in-depth interviews. First, Pádraig Walsh, Partner, Bird & Bird will interview the co-managing directors of IJW Dorweilr Ltd.
These interviews will delve deeply into issues such as:
- What is the M&A or capital raise process?
- When is the right time for a business owner to consider exiting or selling a stake in his business?
- How is a business valued?
- What is a business owner expected to contribute to the process?
- How can a business owner identify reputable consultants and advisors to help him?
- What's the difference between transaction advisory services, and what accountants and lawyers do?
- How are transaction advisory services priced and charged?
Second, Pádraig will be interviewed, digging into topics such as:
- What does due diligence mean in the age of AI?
- What are the three biggest legal risks in a transaction?
- Are lawyers really the best negotiators?
- How do you know if a lawyer has done a good job?
- Can the legal work be scaled to transaction size?
- How much legal content should a business owner know to be prepared for the transaction?
- How do lawyers price their services for M&A or venture capital capital raises?
This event is targeted at founders, entrepreneurs and business owners who are considering a trade sale of their business or raising capital from investors.
CPD accreditation has been applied for.
Would you like to attend?