We invite you to join us for the first seminar in our Hong Kong Employment Essentials series. Employment Essentials will guide HR and legal professionals through a range of current topical Hong Kong employment law issues encountered at various stages of the employment lifecycle.
Over the course of the next 6 months, we will host a series of seminars in our Hong Kong office covering:
- 2 November 2017: Pre-Hiring Issues – checks and other measures to put in place when hiring
- 14 December 2017: Employment Contracts – a walk through critical terms
- 1 February 2018: Handbooks and Policies – best practice
- 15 March 2018: Wage/Remuneration issues
- 26 April 2018: Managing absence, with a focus upon sickness
The remainder of the series, with dates to be confirmed, will cover:
- Exiting poor performers
- Terminations – key issues
- Protecting Confidential Information and Intellectual Capital during and after employment
- Data privacy during the entire employment life
RSVP by 26 October here.
Would you like to attend?