Bird & Bird LLP is hosting a series of seminars across Europe on the regulation of electronic payments.
Following successful events in Paris, Brussels, Luxembourg and Madrid, we are holding seminars in Frankfurt (9 May), Copenhagen (7 June), Helsinki (8 June - as part of our FinTech Seminar Series) and London (13 June).
The Frankfurt seminar will take place on Tuesday 9 May 2017 at Bird & Bird's office, hosted by partner Michael Jünemann.
The seminars will provide an update on the latest regulatory developments in the payments sector. This includes PSD2 (Payment Services Directive 2), and in particular Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), the "access" to the account that banks have to provide to new players/FinTechs, and Operator Billing. We will also cover AML and the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as well as the EU NIS Directive (cybersecurity). The topics will be covered from a pan-European perspective.
Free registration. Available seats are limited.
- Pascale-Marie Brien, Senior Policy Adviser, European Banking Federation
- Filip Horner, Product Owner Account & Payments Germany @ MoneYou
- Georg Schardt, Geschäftsführer, SOFORT GmbH
- Nadja Schlössel, Global Strategy and Brand, figo GmbH
- Michael Jünemann, Partner, Bird & Bird Frankfurt
- Scott McInnes, Partner, Bird & Bird Brussels
- Jörg-Alexander Paul, Partner, Bird & Bird Frankfurt
Would you like to attend?