The international development of FinTech – what to consider in a rapidly changing environment.
Disruptive technologies are achieving mainstream usage within the financial services industry. Despite regulatory hurdles, FinTech enterprises are expanding within the European Union and across the world, as technological developments in financial services gain speed. Digital payments, crowdlending and alternative forms of investments are just a few newly developing areas of business and their number is growing daily.
Whether they are traditional businesses leveraging cutting-edge technology or start-ups changing the status quo, we guide our clients through the regulatory, legal and commercial aspects of this fast-moving environment.
Bird & Bird is keen to discuss the international scalability of FinTech businesses with you. This seminar will look at the impact of disruptive technologies and will feature Bird & Bird legal specialists along with FinTech industry experts. Join our lively, interactive panel sessions on three topics.
- Jean-Pierre Bußalb, BaFin, Frankfurt
- Martin Deckert, Skubch, Frankfurt
- Stefan Greunz, wikifolio, Vienna
- Daniel Halmer, Raisin (WeltSparen), Berlin
- Scott McInnes, MasterCard, Brussels
- Patrick Meisberger, CommerzVentures, Frankfurt
- Tomas Peeters, ING-DiBa AG, Frankfurt
- Erik Podzuweit, Scalable Capital, Munich
- Klaus Steinkamp, cashcloud, Luxembourg
- Dominik Steinkühler, Lendico, Berlin
Would you like to attend?