The Nordic region is seeing an increase in the attention given to the rules for the protection of company trade secrets and intellectual property rights in relation to both employees and with external partners, suppliers and subcontractors.
During this brunch seminar, we will be discussing the basic rules on how a company can protect itself against competition from former employees, how a company can protect its trade secrets and the associated risks, and any penalties you can use to ensure that commercial secrets remain protected.
We will cover (amongst other things):
- What do the clauses protect against and are there any specific pitfalls?
- Calculation of compensation particularly when the employee becomes self-employed
- What exactly is a trade secret under Danish Law?
- Protection of trade secrets by the Marketing Act
- Protection of other information, drawings, recipes, IPR etc.
- How you can guard yourself, and what sanctions you can choose?
- The new EU directive on the protection of trade secrets
Would you like to attend?