The international Bird & Bird team has the pleasure of inviting you to the fourth in our FinTech Seminar Series 2016. This afternoon seminar will look at the impact of disruptive technologies as they achieve mainstream usage within the financial services industry.
Presentations by Bird & Bird lawyers will be followed by an interactive panel discussion. The seminar will cover the local and international position on topics including:
• FinTech and the regulatory landscape;
• How FinTech is transforming the banking industry;
• The internet of things – what is it and what are the implications;
• The uses and implications of Big Data;
• FinTech and alternative lending.
The seminar will be held in English.
Our speakers will include members of the Czech and international Bird & Bird team.
The seminar will be followed by a drinks reception.
Would you like to attend?