Sexual Harassment in the Workplace – the Law and Challenges in the Asia-Pacific Region.
This webinar will look at the topical issue of sexual harassment in the workplace through an Asia-Pacific lens and will place local laws into a cultural and contemporary context. The topics covered will include:
- A broad overview of sexual harassment laws in Asia-Pacific including recent trends and high profile legal developments across the region.
- The specific legal framework in Australia, China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Local issues and cultural nuances when dealing with sexual harassment.
- A look to the future – what changes should companies operating in Asia-Pacific expect in the coming months and years.
The webinar is led by Pattie Walsh (Co-Head of our Asia-Pacific International Employment Group) as well as members of our highly regarded International Employment team from Australia, China, Hong Kong and Singapore - Kristy Peacock-Smith, Lorraine Sun, Sarah Blennerhassett and Shu Yi Chye.
Login and dial-in details are available after sign-up. Details will also be circulated in advance of the webinar in a separate e-mail for your reference.
- 10:00am (China/Hong Kong/Singapore/Malaysia/Perth)
- 11:00am (Japan/South Korea)
- 12:00pm (Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra/Brisbane)
Would you like to attend?