After continuous economic development and active capital investment, Asia Pacific turns out be one of the most booming regions for multinational companies' worldwide business. In such context, how to manage people in all these diversified jurisdictions becomes a blazingly hot topic, on which Bird & Bird Asia Employment group will present a seminar in Shanghai providing:
- A broad comparison of the different employment law approaches adopted in key jurisdictions in Asia Pacific including; Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korean and Japan
- The most common areas of risk for employers operating in the Asia-Pac Region
- How to prioritise your Asia-Pac legal budget to mitigate these risks more cost-effectively
- The practical impact of culture when managing staff
- China as part of Asia Pacific: similarities and differences
Would you like to attend?