Every year Confocus organises several seminars on pharmaceutical law. Our main purpose is to bring an update on relevant law issues and practical matters for the pharmaceutical industry.
Regulatory Affairs Managers, Privacy Liaisons, Pharmaceutical Affairs Officers, company lawyers, legal counsels and lawyers or consultants in medical and pharmaceutical law, competition law and advertising are welcome to attend this seminar.
Bruno Vandermeulen, partner at Bird & Bird Brussels will be one of the speakers during this seminar.
- Advertising of medicines and the correlation with social media
Peter L'Ecluse (partner, Van Bael & Bellis) (22/03)
Catherine Longeval (partner, Van Bael & Bellis) (22/11)
- Intellectual property and competition law in the pharmaceutical sector
Bruno Vandermeulen (partner, Bird & Bird, Brussels)
- Compliance and transparency: theoretical introduction, examples and cases
Liesbeth Weynants (partner, Hoyng Rokh Monegier)
Mieke Goossens (consultant)
You can attend this seminar on:
- Tuesday, 22 March 2016 in Antwerp
- Tuesday, 22 November 2016 in Antwerp
You can find other seminars for the pharmaceutical industry on: www.confocus.be/farma.
More information and registration (in Dutch): www.confocus.be/farma/juridischeactualiaFarma22032016