The Associates of Bird & Bird's Intellectual Property Group presented the fourth seminar in the IP in Focus: Bird & Bird Associate Lecture Series 2010 on Thursday 16 September 2010.
This seminar, hosted by associates of Bird & Bird's Intellectual Property and Commercial Groups in London, focussed on marketing your business online and was a practical discussion of key IP and data protection issues as well as regulatory requirements to be complied with in doing so.
The seminar was aimed at those involved in marketing, advertising and brand protection, in-house counsel, patent and trade mark agents and those in relevant fields of academia or industry who are either IP practitioners or who seek to be aware of IP issues.
For further information, or to register for future seminars please contact the Events Team at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7415 6000.
Online brand protection & marketing
- Keyword advertising – strategies and pitfalls
- Winning customers and influencing people - social media and brand advocates but who owns the user generated content?
(Online Brand Protection & Marketing)
Data Protection - the online frontier
- Direct marketing – opt in, opt out (PEC Regulations)
Online advertising: Company self-regulation and beyond
- Do your online adverts comply? - the new CAP Code and you
- Bait advertising – beware of misleading adverts! (Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations)