twoBirds Competition eLearning is a suite of interactive and entertaining competition law courses developed for our clients. They cover the most important areas in which a company’s employees require compliance training, including:
- Dealing with competitors
- Dominant companies
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Dawn Raid investigations
- Demo videos
- Introduction video to Dawn Raid investigations course
- Visit our Competition & EU homepage
The Dawn Raid investigations programme is made up of 7 short modules that can be assigned to employees based on their role in a Dawn Raid:
- In-house lawyer
- Physical searches
- The role of IT
- Interviews with employees
- Legal privilege
- Information flow & communication
- Competition law training, available to employees 24/7, independently of where your team is located.
- Can form part of your company’s robust competition compliance programme and can be a mitigating factor in case of a compliance law breach.
- You can track and measure participation and learning results.
If you'd like to know more about how twoBirds Competition eLearning can help your business, please contact Pauline Kuipers, Morten Nissen or Kathryn Pearson.