What we're looking for
We are looking for dynamic, driven and self-motivated individuals with a passion for what they do, ideally with experience working within the UAE or wider region and an understanding of the legal landscape. Our lawyers need to be innovative and think creatively in response to the challenges of our industry focused clients.
What we offer
How to apply
Click here to apply >
Job Title Billing Coordinator – Maternity Cover
Role Support Functions
Expertise Support – Finance
Job Location Dubai
Bird & Bird LLP is an international law firm which supports organisations being changed by technology or the digital world. We combine exceptional legal expertise with deep industry knowledge and refreshingly creative thinking, to help clients achieve their commercial goals. We have over 1,300 lawyers in 30 offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America, as well as close ties with firms in other parts of the world. If you want to find out more, visit www.twobirds.com.
Bird & Bird is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment and we are an equal opportunities employer.
An opportunity has arisen in our Finance department for a Billing Coordinator – Maternity Cover - 6 months fixed term contract. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring client invoices are generated on monthly basis utilising the Firm's billing software and working within established billing guidelines.
• Process client vendor payment requests and review updated billing instructions from clients to adhere with company guidelines.
• Preparation of intercompany invoices.
• Track budgets and accounts receivables, while coordinating collection efforts.
• Co-ordinate with clients, third parties and the tax department on billing and taxation issues.
• Participate in special project requirements.
• Supporting ad-hoc and regular reporting requirements.
Ideally, you will have experience of at least 2 years in a professional services environment, awareness of regional nuances within the Accounting/Finance function and software such as Aderant Expert and Crystal (would be an advantage but are not a necessity), and training for or qualified in a recognised accounting qualification is preferred.
For further information about this role, please click on the link below to view the Job Description. To apply, click on the apply now button to submit your details.
Apply now >