Our global renewables team has an exceptional track record in advising on all renewables/cleantech technologies, including solar, wind (onshore and offshore), biomass, marine and energy from waste.
An everchanging sector needs to the point expert legal advice and lawyers that act swiftly.
Working with us, you 'll benefit from the in-depth knowledge of our energy sector specialists, plus our considerable network across Europe, Middle East and AsiaPac. Drawing on experts from a range of legal disciplines; we advise on all aspects of renewables projects, including development, operation, financing, offtake, acquisition and dispute resolution. Our legal advice is both pragmatic and cohesive.
Our dedicated renewables team acts for:
- Investment funds and other equity investors
- Funders, including banks
- EPC contractors
- Corporate purchasers of renewable energy
Our team also has a passion for advising on the hot topics that arise in this fast paced and changing sector, including:
- Corporate Power Purchase Agreements (Corporate PPAs)
- Integration of storage with renewables technologies
- Innovative renewables financing structures, such as vendor financing and forward financing
- Grid sharing arrangements
- Regulatory advice, for example renewable benefits eligibility or financial services regulation of corporate PPAs
- Technology development agreements
If you'd like to know more about how we can help take your business further, please get in touch with Elizabeth Reid in London, or Sophie Dingenen in The Hague.