Our International Food and Beverage Group comprises dedicated lawyers who combine leading legal expertise with a genuine understanding of the dynamics, issues and opportunities prevalent in the food and beverage sector.
Our International Food and Beverage Team advises clients across the sector, including producers of food, scientific-based (biotech) companies, manufacturers of packaging, as well as distributors, supermarkets, retailers and restaurants with the full range of specialised contentious and non-contentious legal services.
The Group comprises experienced lawyers in all of our offices across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, all of whom have a detailed understanding of the sector and its challenges, as well as first-rate skills in a full range of legal services tailored to businesses active in the food and beverage sector, including
● International investments, acquisitions and venture capital transactions
● Structuring, finance and international multi-channel growth
● Regulatory compliance, health claims and labelling
● Patent, trademarks, designs and trade secrets
● Product and brand development
● Commercial contracts
● EU law, including competition and trade/customs law
● Reputation management, product liability and insurance
Our considerable international reach enables us to deal with multinational projects and issues, as well as to provide advice which allows for local and international laws, policies and business practices. We combine our food and beverage experience with our expertise in other relevant legal and business areas and thus ensuring a practical and value-added service to our clients in relation to all relevant legal issues.
Head of Group: Mark Abell in London.