Our highly-rated Employee Incentives and Benefits team design, draft and implement employee share plans and other incentive arrangements and we advise on the incentives aspects of corporate transactions for a wide range of clients from multi-national corporates to private companies and individuals.
We understand the need for today’s management incentives to be even more finely tuned so that they deliver long-term value for shareholders. We work closely with our employment, business immigration, tax and corporate groups to help you design and implement the right compensation and incentive arrangements.
Team members combine expertise in corporate governance, tax, securities, financial services, company and employment law, drawing on experience gained at leading benefit consultants and Big Four accountancy firms as well as at major law firms.
We provide expertise in all the following:
- executive and all-employee share plans and other forms of cash or stock-based remuneration
- initial plan structuring, design and implementation
- advice on filing, reporting, taxation and ongoing compliance
- international and multi-jurisdictional arrangements including complex multi-country arrangements for expatriate employees
- analysis of international tax and social security regimes both for individuals and corporations.