Fleur is a Legal Director in our Employee Incentives and Benefits team, based in London.
She qualified as a solicitor in 2000 and has specialised in employee incentives and benefits throughout her career at Olswang, Taylor Wessing and Baker & McKenzie. Fleur joined us in October 2010.
Fleur acts for a wide range of international and domestic companies advising on:
- The design and implementation of both approved and unapproved employee share plans including performance targets, corporate governance, corporate law and regulatory issues.
- Corporate transactions including the incentives aspects of acquisitions, disposals, IPOs, re-structuring and fund-raisings.
- PAYE/social security issues, corporate tax, transfer pricing.
- The formation, use and termination of employee benefit trusts.
- Cross border issues relating to employee share awards, particularly in relation to US in-bound companies.
Fleur is a member of the Global Equity Organisation and of the Share Plan Lawyers Group and is a regular conference speaker on employee incentives issues.