Claudia joined Bird & Bird in April 2003 and she primarily focuses on Intellectual Property, IT, Copyright, Telecommunications Law and Advertising Law.
Before joining Bird & Bird, Claudia worked for three years in the IP department of Andersen Legal and for some months at the Studio Legale Tributario associated with Ernst and Young.
Claudia’s experience includes
- advice on issues relating to trademarks and patents, drafting deeds and opinions. In particular advice in judicial proceedings related to trademarks and patents;
- legal advice in the realisation of web sites, with specific reference to the examination of the various issues connected to the supply of products and services through the web;
- due diligence relating to immaterial goods (trademarks, patents, etc.);
- general advice to telecommunication companies on regulatory issues; and
- drafting and reviewing trademarks licence and transfer agreements; patents licence agreements, know-how licence agreements, domain name transfer agreements, franchising contracts, software development and licence agreements, distribution and supply agreements, advertising agency agreements, outsourcing contracts, Internet related contracts (general conditions for access and use of web sites, lease of advertising spaces).
Claudia is a native Italian speaker and is fluent in English.