This August we reported to the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA) the following cases:
Decisions of the GC:
- Kampol sp. Z o.o. v OHIM; Colmol-Colchões, SA
- Basic AG Lebensmittelhandel v OHIM; Repsol YPF, SA
- Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian v OHIM; Micael Gulbenkian
- You-View.tv v OHIM; YouViewTV Ltd
- Advance Magazine Publishers, Inc v OHIM; Montres Tudor SA
- Nanu-Nana Joachim Hoepp GmbH & Co. KG v OHIM; Lina M. Stal-Florez Botero
- Endoceutics, Inc. v OHIM; Merck KGaA.
Additionally, we reported on
- how a service consisting of bringing together services can fall within the Trade Marks Directive,
- retail store layouts capable of registration and
- how survey evidence regarding acquired distinctiveness is allowed
among out copyright and designs update.
Read the full report here >