We are witnessing a paradigm shift in the way content is created, financed, produced and delivered. In a world where the consumer is all powerful, brands, advertisers and production companies are seeking new ways to interact with their audience. As platforms, advertisers, brands and production companies join the battle for content and distribution rights, we examine:
- How each of our panel companies have adapted their business models to the challenges inherent in the digital age.
- What role can brands and advertisers have in original content creation?
- How are social distribution technologies significant in reaching audiences?
- What benefits can viewer data deliver in content commissioning and targeting?
- How important will search become in a multi-channel environment?
We have brought together a leading panel of industry experts to share their views on these issues, including:
- Piers North – Strategy Director, Yahoo! UK
- David Rose – CEO & Founder, We R Interactive
- James Baker – Managing Director, Red Arrow Entertainment
- Matt O'Mara – UK Commercial Director, Vice Media Group
- Graham Hales - CEO London, Interbrand
We would be delighted if you would join us for what promises to be an interesting and lively discussion. The session will be interactive and there will be the opportunity to ask questions.
Please note that pre-registration is required. If you are interested please use the email contact below.
Would you like to attend?