The Aerospace and Defense Committee of The American Chamber of Commerce in Singapore are hosting an event on 29 January 2015 on civilian drones (also known as Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems or Unmanned Aircraft Systems).
Bird & Bird's Simon Phippard and Gabriel Voisin will be leading the session, Civilian Drones – Trends, Regulations and the Future.
The session will address:
- What are RPAS all about, including civil and military applications, size of the market, and current trends?
- What is different about RPAS and what challenges do they present for the industry?
- What is the state of technical regulation and access to markets?
- How do countries like the UK regulate current activity and what are the limitations?
- What are the societal issues: third party liability and insurance; privacy and data protection
- Where might we be in five years' time?
Would you like to attend?