All three partners in the Bird & Bird Employment Team will participate in this year's seminar. They have each selected an area of practice in which, in their view, there will be heightened activity as a result of the change in Government and economic climate.
We hope you can join us.
4.00 - 4.30pm
Registration - tea and coffee
4.30 - 4.50pm
Ian Hunter, Partner, Bird & Bird
- Recap on key HR considerations for customers and service providers,
- Recent case law developments,
- Future challenges for customers and service providers.
4.50 - 5.10pm
Implementing changes to the workforce
Elizabeth Lang, Partner, Bird & Bird
- Changing terms and conditions: the law and practical issues,
- Redundancies: recent developments.
5.10 - 5.30pm
Protecting the family silver
Warren Wayne, Partner, Bird & Bird
- Staff stability: fending off poachers,
- Business information: what belongs to who and how,
- Trends in enforcing non compete and other restrictive covenants.
5.30 - 5.45
Questions & answer session
Drinks and canapés
For further information, or to register to attend this seminar please contact the Events Team at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7415 6000.